Manuela LoeserRisk & Compliance Manager at TOTVS
Legal, Audit, Risk Management, and Internal Controls Background working for large Multinational Companies in areas as diverse as Technology, Finance, Automotive, Insurance.
• Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams in diagnosis, prioritization, action plans and monitoring compliance risk management frameworks.
• Independent compliance manager supervising programs engaged in prevention, detection and monitoring
• Strong expertise in Anti-Money Laundering and Regulatory Affairs.
• High interaction with regulators, ratings agencies, government bodies and public prosecutors.
• Expert in FCPA and UK Anti –Bribery Act and anticorruption Brazilian Law.
• Member of the Compliance Committee ‐ IASP ‐ Lawyers Institute of São Paulo.
• Ability to:
- quickly understand processes and structures
- efficiently set up governance plans
- simplify solutions ensuring policies, procedures and best practices are respected
- engage in corporate environments
- be creative and show initiative while providing training and discussing with piers
- be reactive to quick turnaround
- strive in challenging environments.